Friday, January 29, 2010

My Profile by Nino Ananiashvili

Nino had the opportunity many Georgians dream about: to live in a foreign country. For two years, she lived in Dusseldorf with relatives, where she studied the German language, passed exams, and was getting ready to attend University.
But she was never satisfied there. Whatever she did, she was never happy. She realized that she was homesick for her native country and so she returned to Georgia last summer.
“Here, in Georgia I feel that I am a person and somebody knows me. In Germany, I felt lost, that nobody knew me,” says Nino.
Besides studying journalism, Nino enjoys Georgian national dancing. In her opinion it has two positive sides. It’s very beautiful to perform and also is good exercise. She likes demonstrating the graceful moves of a dancer.
The ugliest thing for her is the frog, with its’ slimy, disgusting appearance. She sees no sense in the existence of frogs. In life she characterizes people she doesn’t like as “frogs:” aimless and smoothies. Fortunately for Nino, she can easily figure out peoples’ character.
“I can walk away or avoid those types of people,” said Nino.

No comments:

Post a Comment